- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- Toast English muffins. Slice strawberries. Slice part of the cucumber into 4 rounds. Slice the remaining part lengthwise, into quarters.
- Add 1/8 cup ricotta and some sliced strawberries to each open muffin, making flowers.
- Serve with cucumber slices as the stem and leaves.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 264mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g