- 2 cup cantaloupe
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Grate the Parmesan.
- Add broccoli to the boiling water and cook 3-4 minutes, then add the pasta.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes more, until pasta and broccoli have softened (angel hair pasta cooks very quickly so watch closely).
- Shred the chicken and set aside in a large bowl.
- Once pasta and broccoli are done, drain the water, and add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Add butter, grated cheese, salt, and pepper; toss to completely coat.
- Serve with cantaloupe on the side and extra cheese on top.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie