- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 medium banana
- Preheat a small skillet and spray with cooking spray. Slice tomato.
- Crack one egg into the skillet and cook until no longer runny, flipping halfway through. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Toast two slices of bread just before each egg is finished cooking.
- Place the egg on a slice of toast, top with one slice of tomato and a lettuce leaf, then cover with the second piece of toast.
- Serve each sandwich immediately, with a banana on the side.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 372mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g