- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 8 large egg white
- 3 large egg
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Dice pepper & mushrooms. Set aside. Shred cheese.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs and yogurt. Add peppers and mushrooms, shredded cheese, salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan, filling each well about 1/3 full. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing. Toast bread and serve with chunks of pineapple and wheat toast.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 487mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g