- 6 medium potato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium pear
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool in a colander.
- Meanwhile, dice bell pepper and onion; lightly chop spinach. Set aside separately.
- When cool enough to touch, dice potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Add potatoes to hot skillet and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Add onion, bell pepper, salt, and pepper to potatoes and sauté another 10 minutes until browned and tender, stir in spinach during the last minute or so of cooking.
- While veggies cook, crack eggs into a separate, non-stick skillet; cook as desired.
- Serve eggs and veggies with sliced pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie