- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 cup milk
- 8 large egg white
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- Mash bananas and split among 4 microwave-safe bowls (Yes! You can surely do this on the stove if desired).
- To each dish, add 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk, 2 egg whites, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; stir well to combine.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds (watch closely as it cooks so your oats do not overflow).
- Top each with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of berries for a PB & J taste!
Calories: 603kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 233mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g