- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 medium pear
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Cool slightly, crumble, and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Chop spinach and mix in with eggs, along with bacon.
- Pour egg mixture into waffle iron and cook until fluffy, 3-4 minutes (depending on your waffle iron).
- Serve with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 503mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g