- 2 medium kiwi
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 2 stalk celery
- Hard boil eggs; cool, peel, and then chop.
- Dice 1 stalk of celery and the olives; cut remaining celery into sticks.
- Gently mix together eggs, celery, olives, and Greek yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the mixture between the whole wheat bread, forming 4 sandwiches. Add a lettuce leaf.
- Chop kiwi and apples then mix together.
- Serve sandwiches with celery sticks, carrots, and fruit mixture on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie