- 4 large egg
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium clementine
- Hard boil eggs. Drain and cool with ice water; peel and dice.
- While eggs are boiling, grate carrot.
- Mix grated carrot, yogurt, salt, and pepper in with eggs. Toss to coat evenly.
- Toast bread; top 4 slices with egg mixture and top off with remaining slices; cut in half.
- Serve with sliced bell pepper and clementines.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie