- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium apple
- Hard-boil eggs and allow to cool (run cooked eggs under cold water or give them an ice bath if running short on time).
- In a medium bowl, mash eggs with a fork; stir in mayonnaise, paprika, and black pepper.
- Cut each pita in half and fill the pockets with egg salad.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes and apple slices on the side.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 509mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g