- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3 stalk green onion
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 leaves basil, fresh
- 6 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Chop pepper, onions, tomatoes, and basil; add to a bowl. Whisk in eggs and egg whites.
- Pour an even amount into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until eggs have set and muffins are firm.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with toasted bread and sliced bananas.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 279mg | Sodium: 313mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g