- 6 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 medium orange
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs until well blended; add salt and pepper to taste. Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then add egg mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set but still moist. Remove from heat.
- In another small bowl, mix cream cheese and strawberry spread (mixture will be lumpy). Spread 2 tablespoons mixture over each tortilla.
- Place 2 ham slices and some of the scrambled egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold the sides up over the filling, then place folded side down on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Slice in half and serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie