- 6 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium banana
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and grated cheese. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper; pour into skillet, cook and stir until scrambled and no longer runny.
- Mash avocado and season with the remaining salt.
- Place tortillas in between two paper towels and heat in the microwave about 30 seconds just until warm.
- Spread avocado mixture on one side of each warmed tortilla, add scrambled eggs, then roll into burritos.
- Serve with salsa and a banana on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie