- Buy a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken (re-heat before serving if warm is preferred).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roughly chop beets, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspon sea salt; roast on baking sheet with foil ‘tenting’ them; roast for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- While beets roast, toss prepackaged salad with dressing and top with shredded, rotisserie chicken. Serve with 1/2 beet.
- When ready, brush peach slices with olive oil, and place on grill to caramelize and show grill marks; grill for 2-3 minutes. May be served with vanilla frozen yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie