- 56 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup tomato juice, canned, without salt added
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 14 leaves basil, fresh
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup watermelon
- Combine tomatoes, tomato juice, and broth in a large pot. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Allow tomato mixture to slightly cool, then add to a blender along with basil leaves; mix until smooth.
- Add tomatoes back to the pot and stir in coconut milk, oil, salt, and pepper; heat through.
- Top with cubed avocado, and serve watermelon on the side.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 917mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g