- 4 breast chicken breast
- 1 1/5 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp chopped chives, fresh, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 2 bunch broccoli
- 2 Potato small (1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ dia) russet potato
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Place chicken, broth, cream cheese, seasoning into crockpot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until chicken has been thoroughly cooked.
- Before serving chicken, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse and slice strawberries
- Serve chicken over pasta. Serve strawberries and roasted veggies on the side.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Wash and peel potatoes. Chop into bite size pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle feta on top of broccoli and potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 212mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g