- 1/2 melon (15″ long x 7-1/2″ dia) watermelon
- 1/3 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh
- For the marinade: Whisk together lime zest and juice, honey, oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Season drumsticks with salt, pepper and paprika and arrange in a glass container. Pour marinade over drumsticks, seal container and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium.
- Remove drumsticks from marinade, and discard marinade. Arrange drumsticks on grill over a medium flame and cook for 15 minutes, rotating every 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- For the watermelon salad: In a large bowl, toss cubed watermelon with mint and crumbled feta. Serve cold, with chicken
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie