- 2 medium lime
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 drumstick without skin chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 melon (15″ long x 7-1/2″ dia) watermelon
- 1/3 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh
- For the marinade: Whisk together lime zest and juice, honey, oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Season drumsticks with salt, pepper and paprika and arrange in a glass container. Pour marinade over drumsticks, seal container and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium.
- Remove drumsticks from marinade, and discard marinade. Arrange drumsticks on grill over a medium flame and cook for 15 minutes, rotating every 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear.
- For the watermelon salad: In a large bowl, toss cubed watermelon with mint and crumbled feta. Serve cold, with chicken
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 462mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g