I love this time of year, strawberries are coming down in price, and getting super sweet. In our house however, fruit does not need to have dip the way veggies do to be enjoyed, but it’s fun to have fruit dips for dessert. So I decided to have a fruit dip night for dessert!
The dip we tried was simply whipping up some light cream cheese with a touch of milk and a spoonful of flavored yogurt. This was perfect for dipping strawberries.
Other dipping ideas;
- Vanilla yogurt mixed with a touch of brown sugar.
- Light sour cream, spoonful of yogurt, and instant pudding mix.
- Berry flavored yogurt mixed with non-fat whipped topping.
- Dip in chocolate, than roll in nuts.
- Creamy peanut butter, light cream cheese, sugar… perfect for apples.
Any other ideas? What does your family like to dip fruit in?