Curried Sweet Potato Wedges with Simple ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 cup grapes, red
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper; spritz with juice of lemon, and add to a baking dish.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch wedges and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil, curry powder, paprika, and remaining salt and pepper. Add to sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated; place onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add chicken and potatoes to hot oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. (Check chicken after 10 minutes and remove when no longer pink.)
- Sprinkle potatoes with chopped cilantro, and serve edamame and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie