- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium honeydew
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 1 cup hummus
- Using a mandolin, slice the cucumber lengthwise into thin slices. Lay the cucumber slices on paper towels to remove excess water.
- Mix yogurt, curry powder, and lime juice together. Spread onto each cucumber slice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add turkey slices then roll up tightly; hold together with toothpicks.
- Serve with cubed honeydew, carrots, and hummus on the side.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1124mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 33g