- 3 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 1 medium cauliflower
- Slice cucumbers. They will serve as the “bread.”
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese onto each cucumber slice.
- Roll ham slices and then cut each into quarters. Lay one quarter between each of 2 cucumber slices, forming “sandwiches.”
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Serve cucumber “sandwiches” alongside grapes, almonds, cauliflower, and any remaining cucumber slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie