- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- Spread peanut butter on 4 slices of bread and jam on remaining 4 slices of bread. Place one of each together, making sandwiches. Cut in half, cover, and set aside.
- Peel cucumber and cut into small strips. Cut apple into small strips (peel if desired); toss into a large bowl. Finely dice bell pepper, add to the bowl.
- Mince dill, parsley, and garlic. Add to a small bowl and whisk together with the honey, vinegar and salt. Drizzle over salad; toss well to coat evenly.
- Serve each serving of salad with a sandwich.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie