- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Spread peanut butter on 4 slices of bread and jam on remaining 4 slices of bread. Place one of each together, making sandwiches. Cut in half, cover, and set aside.
- Peel cucumber and cut into small strips. Cut apple into small strips (peel if desired); toss into a large bowl. Finely dice bell pepper, add to the bowl.
- Mince dill, parsley, and garlic. Add to a small bowl and whisk together with the honey, vinegar and salt. Drizzle over salad; toss well to coat evenly.
- Serve each serving of salad with a sandwich.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1014mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 39g