- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks; slice cucumbers.
- Spread cream cheese onto 4 slices of bread, then top with cucumbers. Add remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with carrot sticks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie