- 4 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 cup cereal, high fiber, low sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Grab the kids and layer up these ingredients to make a quick and energy-rich breakfast.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 servings, and layer into your serving dishes. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie