- 4 tablespoon almond butter
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Spread 1 tablespoon of almond butter on 4 slices of bread. Top with sliced bananas. Drizzle with honey. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Serve with sliced bell peppers and ranch dressing.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie