- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks. Slice pepper and cucumber.
- Serve veggies alongside crackers with ranch and hummus for dip.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie