- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Peel potato and cut into chunks. Dice onion and mince garlic.
- In the slow cooker, stir together the vegetable broth, pumpkin, potato, onion, garlic, brown sugar, chipotle peppers, cinnamon and ginger. Cook, covered, on low for 5-7 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before soup is finished, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place frozen vegetables on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Using a food processor, blender, or immersion blender, process the soup until smooth.
- Serve with whole wheat rolls and roasted vegetables.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie