- 1 roast beef roast
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 4 cup GREEN BEANS, SNAP
- 1/3 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- 4 roll (1 oz) rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- Cut off any excess fat from your roast. Lay it on a piece of foil and rub on all sides with the onion soup mix, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Wrap up the roast tightly in 3 layers of foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place roast (still in foil) in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Carefully remove the foil and use a fork to shred, if desired.
- Just before serving, steam beans and stir in slivered almonds. Serve with whole wheat rolls and orange wedges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie