- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 12 ounce ravioli, cheese, frozen
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup watermelon
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Add spaghetti sauce and ravioli to a crockpot. Stir together and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours until ravioli is cooked through. Be careful not to over-cook.
- Cube watermelon and add to a large bowl along with the remaining salad ingredients. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve ravioli with salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie