This simple, vegetarian crockpot meal is full of warm flavors- it’s the perfect meal for busy fall nights.
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Drain and rinse chickpeas; add to crockpot.
- Dice onion, mince garlic; add to crockpot.
- Pour in broth, rinsed lentils, pumpkin puree, curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or high 5-6 hours. Once finished, stir in coconut milk and allow to cook for 30 minutes longer.
- At this time, cook rice as directed on package.
- Serve curry over rice, topped with cilantro leaves; mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie