- 1 roast pork roast
- 4 fl oz club soda
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) barbecue sauce
- 6 medium (2-1/2″ dia) ROLLS, DINNER, WHOLE WHEAT
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- Place the pork in a slow cooker; pour the club soda over the meat. Add the brown sugar and mix around.
- Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve on whole wheat buns with a salad of spinach, pineapple chunks and feta crumble.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie