- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 4 cup green beans
- 2 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup grapes
- In a medium bowl, gently mix by hand the ground turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg.
- Shape into meatballs, and place in a skillet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until they are just browned. Place meatballs and sauce in your crock pot.
- Cook 4-5 hours on low.
- Just before meatballs are done cooking, cook pasta according package directions.
- While pasta cooks, add green beans to a pot with 1/2 cup water. Cover and heat over medium-low to steam the beans for 4-5 minutes, or longer if you desire a softer bean. Drain water and stir in the butter to melt.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce and meatballs with green beans and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie