- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 8 ounce spaghetti pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 cup grapes
- Add chicken to crockpot.
- Dice mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion. Add to crockpot and pour in the sauce.
- Cook over low heat for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- About 30 minutes before planning to eat, begin cooking pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, shred the cooked chicken and stir to fully combine with the sauce.
- Top cooked pasta with chicken and sauce, and serve with grapes on the side. (Serving size: 1 cup sauce, 2 ounces pasta, 1 cup grapes).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie