- 4 medium potato, red
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup watermelon
- Place chicken into a ziplock bag. Add Brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Seal and gently toss to coat. Pour contents into slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Approximately 30 minutes before chicken is done cooking, peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Place into a large pot of boiling water along with broccoli. Boil for 15 minutes until fork tender, then drain, add butter, and mash together. Gradually add milk until desired consistency is reached; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, Brussels, and watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie