- 4 medium russet potato
- 1/2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 pound chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup pineapple
- Wash and cube potatoes. Place chicken into a crockpot and add cubed potatoes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, drizzle with olive oil, and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- About 1 hour before chicken has finished cooking, preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Peel carrots and slice into rounds. Slice mushrooms.
- Add carrots to a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove carrots from oven, stir in sliced mushrooms, and bake for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, chop the pineapple.
- Serve chicken and potatoes with veggies and pineapple on the side. (Serving size: 1-2 pieces chicken, 1 cup veggies, 1 potato, 1/2 cup pineapple)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie