- 6 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Coarsely chop onions and mince garlic.
- Place meat, mushrooms, onions, and garlic in slow cooker. Add broth, paprika, and salt. Cover and cook on low 7 to 8 hours or on High for 5 hours.
- Mix together yogurt, flour, and mustard. Add to ingredients in the slow cooker and stir until well blended. Continue to cook on low, covered, for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.
- Rinse and dry lettuce, then cut into bite size pieces. Grate carrot into large shreds, cut bell pepper into thin slices, and dice apples.
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to combine. Top with your favorite dressing.
- Serve stroganoff over rice with salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie