- 3 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 15 ounce white beans, canned
- 4 tablespoon diced green chilies, canned
- 3 1/2 cup Green Chili Sauce
- 10 medium tortillas, corn
- 2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup pineapple
- Crush garlic. Add garlic to chicken (approximately 1 pound) and cook over medium-high until meat is no longer pink; shred or dice with a fork.
- Drain and rinse 1 can of white beans. Add beans and green chilies to meat.
- Pour 1 cup of green chili sauce into a greased 9×13-in pan, enough to cover the bottom.
- Add approximately 1/4 each of tortillas, cottage cheese, remaining chili sauce, chicken mixture, and shredded cheddar or Colby cheese.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients have been used. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Top with lettuce and chopped tomatoes, sour cream or guacamole if desired.
- Serve with pineapple on the side. (Serving size: approximately 1 cup of enchilada)
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 608mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g