One of our favorite dips to bring to a party with a veggie tray is a cheesy, creamy, spinach dip! There are so many ways to make it that are not so healthy, but with a few modifications, we can make it not only good for you, but super tasty too!
Making a side dish for a party (especially when you are hosting), is so much better when you use a slow cooker! I learned this a few years ago when I hosted Thanksgiving. In order to have my dishes stay warm, and also have a chance to clean the kitchen and cook the turkey, I used a slow cooker for my side dishes! It was way easier.
If you are hosting a party, we have an awesome round up of slow cooker side dishes for you. These are perfect to share with your friends on “game day!”
First up- is our very own CREAMY SPINACH DIP!
For this dip added all these ingredients to our Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
We cooked it on low for only about 2 hours. Then, I opened the lid, and gave it a stir. Returned to cooking on low for 1 more hour.
Although it doesn’t take long to cook, it gives you plenty of time to cut the veggies and clean the house for guests.
Below is our round up of other slow cooker, Game Day, appetizers for you to share! Hop around to the other blogs and see their recipes as well!
- Chicken Fajita Dip~ Sweet Treats and More
- –Blackberry Jalapeno ChickenSandwiches ~ Cooking For Keeps
- Slow Cooker Meatballs– Favorite Family Recipes
- Slow cooker S’mores Brownies– Something Swanky
- Chipotle Chiken Taquitos- Creme de la Crumb
- California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Dip– Oh, Sweet Basil
- Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Garlic Wings by Recipe Critic