- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Chop mangoes into small, bite-size pieces; place in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Drizzle honey over mangoes and microwave until warm (about 2 minutes).
- Mix together oats, hot water, and cinnamon; cook in a large microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through and checking frequently to make sure it doesn’t boil over.
- Stir in the mango with honey.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and a splash of milk (if desired).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie