- 1 1/2 cup kale
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- Chop kale, onions, red bell pepper, and 2 carrots. Toss all into a food processor, along with the garlic; pulse a few times until everything is broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Slice cucumber and yellow bell pepper; cut 4 carrots and the celery stalks into sticks.
- Serve sliced veggies alongside dip.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie