- Cook broccoli according to package directions (or use fresh if preferred), and set aside.
- Dice onion and sauté in butter in the bottom of your soup pot.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper, and whisk together.
- Add milk and broth, stirring until well blended.
- Reduce heat and cook until thickened, stirring often.
- Stir in cheese and cooked broccoli.
- Warm through and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie