- 4 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup Cranberry sauce, canned, sweetened
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on half the sandwich, followed by a layer of baby spinach. Pile on turkey, followed by cranberry sauce. Top with other slice of bread.
- Can be tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and served the next day. Serve with baby carrots.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1016mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g