- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup cranberries, raw
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Heat coconut oil until just barely melted. Add to a mixing bowl along with applesauce, milk, vanilla, and eggs. Whisk together, then mix in sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Cut cranberries in half and fold into batter. Pour evenly into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g