- 2 medium pear
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 32 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- Dice pears, tomatoes and cucumber; toss together in a small bowl.
- Lay out crackers on a microwave-safe platter. Slice or shred cheese.
- Place a small amount of cheese on top of each cracker.
- Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Sprinkle relish on top of warmed crackers.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie