- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup, packed raisins, golden seedless
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 2 1/2 cup couscous, dry
- 1 cup orange juice
- Wash vegetables. Seed pepper, chop. Slice onions. Chop cashews. Set all aside in separate containers.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add sweet pepper and white parts of onions; stir-fry 3-5 minutes.
- Mix curry powder and salt; cook 15-30 seconds, until fragrant. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in raisins, cranberries and couscous. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Mix in juice, cashews, and green parts of onions. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 486mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g