Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Tenders with Raspberry MustardPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Quarter potatoes and add to a bowl with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil; toss until well coated.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, mash raspberries, mustard, and honey together in a small bowl, forming a chunky sauce.
- Cut chicken tenders in half and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place cornmeal in a medium bowl; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to hot skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve chicken tenders with the berry mustard sauce for dipping, and with potatoes and sliced apples on the side. (Servings: 2 1/2 chicken tenders, 1 potato, 1/2 apple)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie