Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Tenders with Raspberry MustardPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 4 pieces each.
- 4 medium potato, red
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 1/4 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Quarter potatoes and add to a bowl with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil; toss until well coated.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until softened.
- Meanwhile, mash raspberries, mustard, and honey together in a small bowl, forming a chunky sauce.
- Cut chicken tenders in half and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place cornmeal in a medium bowl; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken to hot skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve chicken tenders with the berry mustard sauce for dipping, and with potatoes and sliced apples on the side. (Servings: 2 1/2 chicken tenders, 1 potato, 1/2 apple)
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 571mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g