- 2 pound chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 4 cup Corn Flake Cereal
- 2 large egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1 medium cabbage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Season generously with salt and pepper. Crush enough cornflakes in a food processor to get 4 cups worth crushed cornflakes. Cut chicken into strips. You can also use drumsticks.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs with 2 tablespoon water. In a large bowl, mix cornflakes with oil, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Working with one piece at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes to help them adhere. Transfer coated pieces to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving. Serve with steamed cabbage by chopping cabbage into long strips and placing cabbage in a steamer/rice cooker for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 317mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g