- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Dice onion, mince garlic, peel and chop potato into small cubes, and slice strawberries. Set all aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and minced garlic to the hot pot and sauté for 5 minutes, then add potato and broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potato is softened.
- Stir in corn and cook for another 5 minutes until thawed and warmed through.
- Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg, then remove from the heat.
- While soup is cooking, add spinach, strawberries, and feta to a large bowl; toss together with olive oil and the juice from half a lemon.
- Serve soup with salad and dinner rolls on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie