- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium cucumber
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 2 medium banana
- Slice open pita bread forming pockets; set aside.
- Dice cucumbers; peel, and grate carrots.
- Combine yogurt, cucumbers, carrots, dill, salt, and juice of lemon. Stuff pitas with spinach, sprouts, and yogurt mixture.
- Serve with mandarin oranges and sliced bananas on the side.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 90g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 515mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 41g