- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 2 cup milk
- Cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of hummus on each slice of bread.
- Top with slices of cucumbers, close sandwich and cut in half or in fourths.
- Serve with dried fruit, almonds and glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie